10 December, 2010

Message From a Client.

My name is Anna Ewart,


I first met Kelly , when she was working at a previous salon in Crouch End, August 2006.  Since then I have become a regular client of hers. I am an ex-beauty therapist myself and I was immediately impressed with Kelly's nature and most importantly, her treatment procedures and knowledge of all aspects of Beauty Therapy.  She has a very special way of explaining things that anyone can understand. Kelly is absolutely amazing at massage and will give anyone the best massage they have ever received. I had very bad circulation in my legs, with lots of knots and blockages that Kelly could pinpoint and correct.   I also experienced her pedicures and facials and they too were so thorough and extremely enjoyable.  Seeing Kelly is an incredible experience because you get more than what you pay for with her, you get trustworthy & honest advice & education on products and an incredible service with any treatment that you choose to have.   I am very excited that she has decided to open up her own salon and I know it’s going to be a great success. Anna Ewart30Beauty Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment